Whisky Stones (6) — Gabbro
Set of 6 whiskey stones on a wooden base of your choice ( 4 essence poosible ).
These 2.5 billion-year-old stones come from the Chibougamau region, Qc, Canada.
It is of one of the oldest rock in the world available and is extracted and cut by hand in Quebec. This stone, from the Canadian Shield, is marked with small black and white dots of different sizes with a predominance of black minerals.
*Don't forget to select your wood base.
* The color and appearance of wood and stones may vary.
- Rinse the stones with water and dry them before using them.
- Put the whiskey stones in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before using them to cool them.
- Gently place 2 to 3 stones at the bottom of your favorite spirits glass. Pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite brown liquor over the stones.
- Enjoy your favorite amber alcohol without diluting it!
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not put the stones in your mouth.
- Always consume alcohol responsibly.
- Stones are recognized as safe for food by the FDA