Whisky Stones (4) — Hornblende Gneiss
Set of 4 whiskey stones on a walnut base. These 940 million-year-old stones come from the St-Élie-de-Caxton region, Qc, Canada.
Each stone is made of hornblende gneiss extracted and cut by hand in Quebec. This stone has a mixture of dark emerald green and black punctuated by insertions of pearly white calcite crystals.
* The color and appearance of wood and stones may vary.
The walnut presentation base is made in Quebec from wood scraps from the flooring industry. The wood is treated with an odorless oil of food grade in order to protect the wood and emphasize the nobility of the essence.
- Rinse the stones with water and dry them before using them.
- Put the whiskey stones in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before using them to cool them.
- Gently place 2 to 3 stones at the bottom of your favorite spirits glass. Pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite brown liquor over the stones.
- Enjoy your favorite amber alcohol without diluting it!
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not put the stones in your mouth.
- Always consume alcohol responsibly.
- Stones are recognized as safe for food by the FDA