Whisky Stones (6) — Dark Granulite
These are the most sustainable whisky stone set available on the market now. Extracted by hand and is one of the most stones products to our knowledge.
The set contains (6) 940 million year old matamorphic stones from the region of St-Élie-de-Caxton, Qc, Canada. They come with top notch wood display. These stones comes from the time of earth when the Rodinia supercontinent was formed.
This stone is characteristic of a deep and finely crystalline black with some inclusions of Hornblende of a translucent dark green as well as bursts of bronze reflection. The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Canada by Lithologie. The display is made out of circular economy.
Our whisky stones are the best stones for whisky tasting. Based on our geology research, their mix of mineralogy are way more efficient to chill in the freezer than regular whisky stone. Also, contrarily to the market, our stones have great quality finish by our polishing process. They are no-porous stones and they don’t let residue in your whisky glass like soapstone whisky stones. It makes them the ideal material to accompany the tasting of your favourite amber spirits, our sets of whisky stones come in four (4) or six (6) cube sizes.
When we mention amber spirits, we include the following spirits: Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy, Port, Brown Rum, Amaretto, some Maple Gin and some Gin aged in Whisky barrels. Cheers!
* The colour of wood and stones may vary
- Rinse the stones with water and dry them before using them.
- Put the whiskey stones in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before using them to cool them.
- Gently place 2 to 3 stones at the bottom of your favorite spirits glass. Pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite brown liquor over the stones.
- Enjoy your favorite amber alcohol without diluting it!
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not put the stones in your mouth.
- Always consume alcohol responsibly.