**PRE-SALE ** Grilling stone
** This product is still in development & will be shipped on October 30, 2021.
Be part of the only the 50 customers first to experience before everyone else our brand new product, a unique grilling stone extracted from our territory and transformed by us to you directly.
This grilling plate will allow you to cook food like you never experience it before because it slowly cooked and act like a thermal mass without burning your ingredient. Try it with meat, your favourite vegetables, sea food, or halloumi. Put at first the stone in the oven and cook directly on it, or try a plancha experience. Thanks to the thermal properties of the stone, you can also put it in the freezer, to then serve your fresh food on it. It is perfect for your cheese, sushi, or for making homemade Thailandese ice cream. The possibilities are limitless!
The stone is a basaltic andesite, and is 2.7 billion years old. Because of its volcanic origins, it can absorb heat without cracking. It has green tints, changing from forest green to moss green.
The stone is 6'' x 9'' and 1 inch thick. It is polished to prevent the food from sticking, and to allow a better cleaning. Before cleaning it, you should let it cool down.
The serving plate
The wood plate is made in Quebec and source at 100% from the circular economy. It has been covered by food grade odorless oil to protect the wood and emphasize its cachet of nobility.
The product comes with a certificate of authenticity of the stone and a manual.
* The colors of the stone and case may vary. Our products are made from natural material, which tend to keep their raw and authentic appearance.
The case is made in Quebec out of leftover wood part from the wood floor industry and have been cover by food grade odorless oil to protect the wood and emphasize its cachet of nobility. In addition, a certificate of authenticity of the stone is offered as a bonus in the gift box packaging.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary