Whisky Stones (6) — Gabbro Verde
These are the most sustainable whisky stone set available on the market now. Extracted by hand and is one of the most ecofriendly stones products to our knowledge.
Set of 6 whiskey stones on a wooden base of your choice. These 2.7 billion-year-old stones come from the Chapais region, Qc, Canada. Its a intrusive dyke that has cutted a volcanic unit during the Archean era where the amtopshere was red and where there was multiple active volcano at the time in this land that we call nowadays Québec.
Each stone is made of gabbro verde and is extracted and cut by hand in Quebec.
The gabbro verde is distinguished by its bright green and forest green spots. The gabbro verde is different from our traditional gabbro. It is an igneous stone that intersected a volcanic unit and then underwent a slight metamorphism.
* The color and appearance of wood and stones may vary.
- Rinse the stones with water and dry them before using them.
- Put the whiskey stones in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before using them to cool them.
- Gently place 2 to 3 stones at the bottom of your favorite spirits glass. Pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite brown liquor over the stones.
- Enjoy your favorite amber alcohol without diluting it!
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not put the stones in your mouth.
- Always consume alcohol responsibly.