Whisky Stones (6) — Anorthosite Lac St-Jean
Set of 6 whiskey stones on a wooden base.
These 1,15 billion years old stones come from the Lac-St-Jean region in Québec Canada.
These stones come from one the biggest anorthosite complex in the world. Located in the north, This complex ressemble the famous African Bushveld complex and its magnitude is beyond human eyes sight. It is one the prettiest and expensive granite in the world and is often called *black granite* even though it lacks the quartz and k-feldspar to be called a granite. Around 10% of the quartz inside the rock have a titanium inclusion that makes them reflect light with blueish color.
*Don't forget to select your wood base.
* The color and appearance of wood and stones may vary.
- Rinse the stones with water and dry them before using them.
- Put the whiskey stones in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before using them to cool them.
- Gently place 2 to 3 stones at the bottom of your favorite spirits glass. Pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite brown liquor over the stones.
- Enjoy your favorite amber alcohol without diluting it!
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not put the stones in your mouth.
- Always consume alcohol responsibly.