Whisky Stones (4) — Gabbro
These are the most sustainable whisky stone set available on the market now. Extracted by hand and is one of the most ecofriendly stones products to our knowledge.
The stones are 2.5 billion years extract by hand & from the region of Chibougamau, Qc, Canada. This stone is one of the oldest Gabbro on earth from the Canadian Shield.
This stone is one of the oldest gabbro in the world and is marked with small black and white dots of variable size, with a predominance of black minerals. The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Canada. The wood display is made out of circular economy.
Our whisky stones are the best stones for whisky tasting. Based on our testing, they are more efficient to chill in the freezer, they are no-porous stones and they don’t let residue in your whisky glass like soapstone. It makes them the ideal material to accompany the tasting of your favourite amber spirits, our sets of whisky stones come in four (4) or six (6) cube sizes. Although they are visually different, they all have the same cold retaining properties and the freezing time remains the same.
When we mention amber spirits, we include the following spirits: Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy, Port, Brown Rum, Amaretto, some Maple Gin and some Gin aged in Whisky barrels. Cheers!
* The colour of wood and stones may vary
- Rinse the stones with water and dry them before using them.
- Put the whiskey stones in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before using them to cool them.
- Gently place 2 to 3 stones at the bottom of your favorite spirits glass. Pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite brown liquor over the stones.
- Enjoy your favorite amber alcohol without diluting it!
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not put the stones in your mouth.
- Always consume alcohol responsibly.