Stone griddle for the BBQ
This stone griddle allows you to cook food to perfection on the BBQ. Its heat transfer properties ensure that its temperature provides ideal cooking to keep optimal flavor in the food. Discover a new way of cooking fish or even a whole chicken.
Made from 2.7 billion year old basalt andesite, it absorbs and retains heat so you can cook food. It is characterized by green hues that change from forest green to moss green. Its finish will allow you to admire the nature of the stone, have just the right grip for the perfect grilling the food just as much as it will allow you to wash it easily after use.
Each stone is hand extracted and then raw cutted. Every BBQ gridle has it own unique appearence and lenght.
Each of them are 1 inch thick
the size you see (5, 7, 9) are for 2 parralel side, the other two side are as long as the raw cut permitted and are aimed to be longest possible while producing them.
- Rinse the stones with water and dry them before using them.
- Put the whiskey stones in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before using them to cool them.
- Gently place 2 to 3 stones at the bottom of your favorite spirits glass. Pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite brown liquor over the stones.
- Enjoy your favorite amber alcohol without diluting it!
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not put the stones in your mouth.
- Always consume alcohol responsibly.
- Stones are recognized as safe for food by the FDA