Whisky Stones (4) — Hornblende Gneiss
This stone is characteristic of an happy mixture of dark emerald green and black, there are insertions of pearly white calcite crystals. The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Canada. The display is made out of circular economy.
Based on our geology research, their mix of mineralogy is more efficient to chill in the freezer than regular whisky stone. Also, contrarily to the market, our stones have great quality finish by our polishing process. They are no-porous stones and they don’t let residue in your whisky glass like soapstone whisky stones.
When we mention amber spirits, we include the following spirits: Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy, Port, Brown Rum, Amaretto, some Maple Gin and some Gin aged in Whisky barrels. Cheers!
* The colour of wood and stones may vary
- Rinse the stones with water and dry them before using them.
- Put the whiskey stones in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before using them to cool them.
- Gently place 2 to 3 stones at the bottom of your favorite spirits glass. Pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite brown liquor over the stones.
- Enjoy your favorite amber alcohol without diluting it!
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not put the stones in your mouth.
- Always consume alcohol responsibly.