Whisky Stones (4) — Stansted
Set of 4 whiskey stones on a wooden base.
These stone from the Devonian age come from the Stansted region in Québec Canada.
Each stone is made of one of the whitest two mica granite in the world and is extracted and cut by hand in Quebec. This stone, from the Canadian Shield, is marked with small black dots and reflective mica on a dominant white plagioclase and grey glassy quartz matrix.
*Don't forget to select your wood base.
* The color and appearance of wood and stones may vary.
- Rinse the stones with water and dry them before using them.
- Put the whiskey stones in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before using them to cool them.
- Gently place 2 to 3 stones at the bottom of your favorite spirits glass. Pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite brown liquor over the stones.
- Enjoy your favorite amber alcohol without diluting it!
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not put the stones in your mouth.
- Always consume alcohol responsibly.